Here are some tips to get the most out of your online lessons and classes:
1. Only one person should be speaking/singing/play music at a time.
2. If the student is using a playback track, it is best to have two devices. For example, online Video Chat on computer, playback with phone, or vice versa.
3. The playback device should NOT be near the microphone of the video conference device. The further away the better.
4. Close other apps, windows and devices that may be using your WiFi.
5. If the connection is bad, we will hang up and call back to try to reestablish a better connection.
6. The position of the camera should allow for you to be close and be able to back up and stand up so you can see your upper body on the screen.
7. Sometimes using headphones/earbuds clears up the audio connection.
8. If connection isn’t working. We will switch to audio chat.
In an effort to keep all of our students and their families safe, all of our private lessons are being offered online during this time of self isolation. Our private lessons are available for students of all ages and all skill levels.
Beginning Ukulele (Mondays 2:30-3:00pm)
Do you have a ukulele at home but never got around to learning how to play it? Now's the time. Mr. Grant will work with students to learn the basic chords of many popular songs so you can be on your way to playing in no time.
Page-To-Stage Acting Class (Tuesdays 5:30-6:30pm)
Do you love acting? Want to learn to transform into any character you choose!?
In this character based acting class, Miss Kelsey will lead you through acting games, playwriting exercises and performance technique to help you create and become a fun, brand new character, who can star in our Colorful Character Showcase Online! Please have paper, pencils and markers/crayons prepared for this hour long celebration of creativity!
Beginning Guitar (Wednesdays 2:30-3:00pm)
Do you have a guitar at home but never got around to learning how to play it? Now's the time. Mr. Grant will work with students to learn the basic chords of many popular songs so you can be on your way to playing in no time.
Music For Little Mozarts (Thursdays 2:30-3:00pm)
This is a comprehensive approach to musical learning that develops singing, movement, and listening skills simultaneously with an introduction to musical styles and concepts. We will learn about our music friends, Mozart Mouse and Beethoven Bear, and all of their musical adventures while having some adventures of our own. This curriculum based class is designed for kids ages 4-6 but kids of all ages are welcome to join us.
Actor's Toolbox (Thursdays 5:00-5:30pm)
All group classes will be held using Zoom video chat. Please be sure to sign up for a free account and test it before your class begins.
To join in on one of our online classes, please send an email to email@example.com. Include the student's name, age and which class they would like to attend. You will be sent a confirmation and an invoice for the class. Payments are accepted with PayPal by clicking the link on the invoice.
All studio policies are still being enforced during this time and apply to online lessons and classes.